Our ready-fit, three-quarter, orthotic insoles fit straight inside your shoes to support and improve the natural posture of your feet.
Designed for hard to fit shoes, the moderate blue EVA foam provides a comfortable option for first-time orthotic users and the ¾ size is perfect for narrow or pointed toe shoes – the ideal alternative for when a full-length orthotic insole won’t fit into the shoe.
The insole incorporates a deep heel cup which gives the benefit of added stability and a supportive arch profile to improve comfort and foot posture for both men and women.
Other benefits include:
- Corrects support for the foot arch
- Improves alignment of the lower limb
- Improves proprioception and balance
- Increases fit and comfort for the foot in any shoe
- Heel strike shock absorption
- Reduces the shock of heel strike
- Decreases the velocity of rearfoot pronation
- Decreases shoe wear on the outside of the heel
- Cushioning under the 1st Met Head